Me

 
My name is Juan Pablo Socarras Polo, I am from Valledupar, Cesar
 I grew up with 2 brothers and my parents, in my opinion, my family is very close to each other.
In my family they always guided me to do what is better for me and others.
I have always been very close to my older brothers.
Something that I’ve always loved is making music, I always had a musical instrument, the craziest of all this was that I learned to play instruments by myself.
I have hobbies like playing my favorites instruments like the accordion and the guitar, sometimes I play football as a sport activity.
I have some expectations, at the school and my social life, I don’t want to be a guy with too much friends I prefer to have three or two real friends not fakes ones.
When I graduate I will like to choose a career in the one I can be passionate and in the one I may use my creativity. I have two professional career in mind, the first one and my favorite ‘’Music’’ as I said before, music fascinates me and I feel it in myself. And the other one is ‘’architecture’’ in this one I may use my creativity.
Already putting aside everything educational I have a great proposal in my life and is to be always happy.  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario